Why You Should Have Been Using Natural Skincare Products Yesterday
Did you know? The average woman puts between 250-500 chemicals on her face a DAY. You might think you are doing yourself a fair bit of good by delaying the aging process or clearing up your breakout but….the truth is that you are compromising your liver and lymphatic system! Need I remind you that your liver is the one who kindly processes that occasional (and sometimes much needed) glass of wine? It’s best to treat it kindly. Meanwhile, the lymphatic system plays a huge role in keeping us healthy. It manufactures and transports antibodies (good guys) to fight pathogens (bad guys). In short: not a good thing to wear out.
Benefits of Natural Skincare:
- The molecules derived from natural plant oils are more compatible with the skin, and more readily absorbed.
- Vitamins and minerals are carried deeper into the layers of the skin, making it more effective.
- Less likely to cause skin irritations.
- Natural and organic skincare products are kinder the environment than the synthetic products.
- They contain no additives or preservatives.
- They are hypoallergenic.
So, if they are so great…then why doesn’t everybody use them? For one thing, they don’t last as long. But hey, at least they actually have an expiration date. They also don’t smell as good, trust me. Then again, the perfume in synthetic products isn’t exactly doing your face any real favors. Bottom line: it’s up to you.
Until next time, remember to love your skin….au natural or otherwise. Here is to the Good Life.