Our vision support program incorporates traditional wisdom that allows your eyes to return to balance enabling your sight to become healthy, strong and vibrant. Once in balance, your eyes are more than able to create life-sustaining vision by having the eyes and the visual information created by them occur in perfect alignment with nature.
Using information gleaned over thousands of years we have distilled our approach into a simple, straightforward “Path to Vibrant Vision”. Your body’s ability to create new cells and nourish existing ones is miraculous. By removing any impediments to renewed sight and encouraging the expression of the body’s natural repair mechanisms we can often improve the ocular health. More specifically, if you are healthy overall, happy and full of contentment your body will be much more able to repair itself and minor complications with your vision can be much more easily resolved.
Our path encompasses several distinct components to help us bring your body and your vision back to balance. Our program encompasses detailed nutritional, herbal, acupuncture, and mind-body protocols that are tailored to your individual needs. If you are having challenges, you are not alone as one in six to report having challenges with dry eye and one in ten can be affected by glaucoma or cataracts at some point in their lives. The imbalances that create vision challenges can be changed methodically with very gradual, natural and painless adjustments to the body’s homeostasis or its balance point. These very nuanced changes can be done with a combination of customized herbal and lifestyle adjustments as well as acupuncture therapy.
Our Experience Assisting Vision Repair
Using acupuncture therapy, personalized herbal prescriptions, focused nutritional supplementation, and mind-body lifestyle guidance, we have assisted many patients with the conditions listed below as well as other challenges that affect overall health and the body’s ability to repair itself:
• Retinitis Pigmentosa
• Macular Degeneration
• Stargardt’s Syndrome
• Retinal Detachment
• Optic Neuritis
• Diabetic Retinopathy
• Optic Nerve Atrophy
• Usher Syndrome
• Lazy Eye
• Retinal Occlusion
• Dry Eye
We have assisted many individuals with vision challenges in their quest to have restored sight. Many if not most of them had tried western medical treatments prior to coming to us without seeing success, while others opted for a natural route. And some were told by their doctors that they would lose their vision completely unless they commenced expensive and time-consuming treatments. Here are four examples:
• A 68 year old male, formerly a regional sales manager, came to us after what he described as “having what feels like sand in my eyes for two years.” His eyes were red, angry and bloodshot. He described a hot, unending pain that was only resolved with cold compresses or very expensive eye drops. We worked with him for several months, during which we lowered cholesterol by 45 point and blood pressure as well. Once done, he no longer felt the dryness or the pain and occasionally used eye drops that we prescribed but it wasn’t an everyday necessity.
• Last year we worked with a student, 15 years old, that had come to us after a particularly difficult appointment with his eye doctor. Within several sessions we had improved his night vision and by the 12th visit he remarked that his schoolwork had improved because he no longer needed to squint and strain to see the chalkboard. He now comes in occasionally, or when on break and has no fear of losing his vision as he was told by his MD.
• A young woman in her late-thirties with a stressful upper-management position came to our clinic after having been diagnosed with early-stage, closed-angle glaucoma. The ocular pressure was noticeable to her. Her MD told her that she would need to treat with drugs to avoid vision loss. With our help she decided to try to repair her vision naturally first. After three months of treatment, including weekly acupuncture focused on the optic nerve, herbal and supplemental treatment, as well as nutritional counseling she revisited her doctor and the glaucoma had reverted significantly. After a year she is relieved and now visits us occasionally to maintain her status.
• A local retired manufacturing manager was referred to us at age 73 for help after being diagnosed with macular degeneration. It had progressed quickly and the patient was distraught. Over a period of six months we helped her change her diet and lifestyle. In addition, we worked with her on a series of acupuncture and herbal intervention that slowed the progression of the degeneration. Since then she has had had two visits with her MD, both have indicated improvement, and she is very pleased with the outlook for her future.
• An otherwise healthy business owner who had her glasses at 44 found that her central vision was becoming noticeably worse. While she was waiting to do have her first visit with her optician she came to our clinic for a normal visit. We were able to determine that she may have the early stages of macular degeneration, which was confirmed by her MD. She was ecstatic when, after only 8 weeks of treatment, she had stopped the damage and over the subsequent months developed a more healthy and natural lifestyle that enabled her to completely change the course of the disease and today she credits our clinic with her healthy vision.
Our Holistic Vision Process
Our process taps into your body’s innate intelligence and assists the natural orchestration of hormones, neurotransmitters, fluids and impluses that is your ability to see. Balance is the key to this whole process. We bring together a thorough holistic analysis of your past medical history, as well as an understanding of your unique constitution and any challenges you are currently dealing with in your lifestyle. Laboratory results assist in this foundational understanding of your health up to this point. This spectrum of information gives us the ability to employ traditional and scientific technologies that, when combined, are on the cutting edge of natural fertility care. You can be assured that you are getting a high degree of accuracy and a great deal of efficacy in your care.
Your treatment program may include:
• A thorough analysis of your health history to determine exactly why your visual ability has been disrupted. This includes the exact type, reason and cause of your disharmony.
• We provide you with a written treatment plan for your specific case that will incorporate alleviation of acute, as well as chronic issues, and a plan to permanently change the root cause of these challenges.
• Specifically-timed acupuncture treatments that fit with your budget and lifestyle, yet help you body achieve the balance that it so desperately deserves.
• A focused, customized nutritional support program intended to balance the body’s hormones and boost its glandular system that is grounded in western biomedical knowledge as well as traditional wisdom.
• Sophisticated Mind-body meditations and lifestyle guidance that allow you to access the deepest reservoirs of emotional guidance available to us.
Traditional Chinese Visual Therapy– 2 millenia of success treating sight
The first recorded reference to vision challenges occurred in Chinese Medical texts that date back to the time before Jesus Christ walked the earth. Visual Health, specifically treating age-related visual challenges, has existed as a separate specialty in Chinese Medicine since the same time frame. For you, this means that when you have your first appointment and enter the process of addressing your challenges, you are stepping into a long line of millions of individuals that have used similar solutions as their primary form of visual treatment for ages.
A heart-centered, holistic approach
Have you ever heard the statement that “the eyes are the windows of the soul”? In our practice we believe that respecting the very special nature of the eyes, and of vision, helps to garner the support of a client’s entire being. Whether your path leads you to western medical intervention or to a process of allowing the body to change organically, holistic vision support offers something amazing – it offers you care of you in your entirety: mind, body and spirit . While western medical intervention is often excellent in areas such as complex microscopic procedures or scientific research, we don’t necessarily fit into simple categories for research, or science. Within eastern medical thinking is an unparalleled understanding and application of treatments that address all of you. The entirety of your body, mind, AND spirit will receive treatment here.
Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) has known for centuries that true health requires the recruitment of the body, mind and spirit. And that the combination of the three are part of a single, organic whole. Any attempt at healing and wholeness must by definition address all three of these vital aspects of the human being. For you this means that the state of visual cortex in the brain, and even the structure of the visual organs and tissues, influence and are influenced by your current lifestyle, stresses, heartfelt joys and emotional habits. In place of conventional medicine’s tendency to ignore or overlook mind and spirit as “just emotions” that can get in the way or skew the result of precious studies, TCM honors and adheres to the natural laws that clearly indicate that all of one’s life has an impact on one’s health, not just the pieces and parts we choose to test. Hence, we include all aspects of your life as a foundational element to our work together.
A win-win for ocular health patients
There is no way for any healthcare provider, natural or conventional, to predict specifically when or if you will overcome your ocular health issues. Nevertheless, we have found that in cases where vision is changed, it usually happens after 30 to 90 days of treatment. In those cases where western medical intervention is warranted, your visual organs, and the overall health of the entire system will be much more prepared to respond at their highest potential because of the time you have spent on your visual health program with us.
Our treatment program is both affordable and cost-effective. Whether you are using natural treatment only, or combining it with conventional treatment, our goal is to provide you an option that brings maximum results for the amount invested. A 30 day treatment program, with weekly sessions, acupuncture treatments, meditations and visualizations is much more cost-effective than a western approach, and is a mere fraction of the cost of surgery.
We’ve Had Success With Just About Every Diagnosis You Can Think Of…
Poor Night Vision
Challenges with Migraines
Migraines with Auras